Imaging Beyond Barriers!
NEW: STEDYCON Webinar
Please register here:
At Abberior Instruments we focus all our creative potential into changing the way you do microscopy. In order to provide superresolution to a broad community of users, we have established a new business unit that focuses on plug&play nanoscopy.
The result is…
STEDYCON represents a new class of nanoscopes: it upgrades your existing epifluorescence microscope to both confocal and multicolor STED. Yet it is incredibly compact!
- Instantly upgrade any epifluorescence body to confocal and STED
- Get top-notch performance: STED resolution of 30nm
- Save space: the STEDYCON is the size of a camera
- Service & maintenance free: All beams are aligned by design
- Plug & Play: start taking STED-images within minutes
- Innovative web-based software interface: the STEDYCON can be controlled via
a browser on any PC, MAC or even a tablet!
Click here for images, movies, specs, and more...
Contact us for scheduling a demo
Abberior Instruments RESCue STED featured in Nature Vol. 526 (15 October 2015):
microscopy and RESCue STED.
RESCue STED is a STED imaging mode dedicated to live-cell imaging with saving up to 96% of the light dose without compromising the resolution.
Nobel Prize in Chemistry 2014 for Stefan W. Hell
The Abberior Instruments team congratulates its co-founder Prof. Stefan W. Hell for the Nobel Prize in Chemistry 2014.
Herzlichen Glückwunsch Stefan!
The Nobel poster features Abberior Instruments: superresolution imaging of the nuclear pore complex with our multicolor STED microscope.
Upgrade your Abberior Instruments STED microscopes to acquire STED FLIM (Fluorescence Lifetime Imaging) data.
Live-cell STED @ 775 nm with water objective
Our Abberior Instruments 2C STED 775 QUAD Scan microscope enables superresolution live-cell imaging using red-fluorescent SiR dyes.
- Water objective 60x
- Sub-35 nm resolution with water objective
3D STED at its best: Abberior Instruments easy3D STED
Why our easy3D module is the superior 3D STED solution:
- Use multiple objectives: oil, water, glycerol objectives are possible for 3D STED!
- Correct for aberrations: this enables to go deep into samples with 3D STED: do 3D STED in 20 to 50 µm depth!
- Our single-beam easy3D STED solution is the most stable 3D STED solution existing
Our easy3D STED features:
- Spatial Light Modulator (SLM) technology
- 2D/3D tunable
- Single STED beam for 3D superresolution
- Aberration control to allow 3D STED imaging in depths > 20 μm
- Enables the use of different objective lenses (e.g. water, oil, glycerol immersion)
- Resolution typically 80 × 80 × 90 nm
- Engineered for maximum stability
- Upgrade for every Abberior Instruments STED microscope already purchased or purchased in the future
At present, we do not sell or deliver STED microscopes to the United States of America.